Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DailyLit - The Excitement of Literature in your Inbox

With DailyLit, you decide how (via email, RSS), when and where you want to receive your daily literature snippet. It can be every single day, or you can set it up for every other day, any time of the day. It´s up to you!

Now, imagine asking your students to subscribe to a certain short story to be delivered at an agreed day and time. It means that literature comes to everyone in the group very democratically, according to each one´s preferences.

DailyLit is not only a pleasant finding for reading, but a potential platform for wonderful pedagogical explorations. What would you choose to read with your students?


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic site! When I registered, I noticed that there's a short story by Margaret Atwood 'White Horse' that I've never read, so I'll definitely be reading that one myself! As for one to read with my students, I've seen 'The wizard of Oz', 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Huckleberry Finn', Grimm's fairy tales, ... so much to choose from! Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic, indeed, Beverly! I'm sure you'll find hidden literary treasures in there.

    ReplyDelete

Conversations are sparklers for deepening thoughts and maturing ideas. Share, connect, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. To follow up on the comments here, click on the "subscribe via email" below the comment box, on the right.